Since Pokemon Go app is only available in selected countries, it is quite hard for Pokemon Go players to find pokemon in their areas or GPS locations from the app. But there is a way to change GPS location in Android for Pokemon Go game so that it shows you more pokestops and pokemons to catch.
In this article, we are going to show you how to fake GPS location in Android for Pokemon Go app. With Fake GPS location in Pokemon Go, you can actually catch a pokemon without physically going to a GPS location on the Pokemon Go app.
Risks involved in using Fake GPS location in Android for Pokemon Go
Before you move on to the actual guide of faking your GPS location in Pokemon Go, you must know that there are few risks involved in doing this.
- Your Android device should be rooted. Rooting an Android device is always risky. You can brick your device while rooting. And after you root your device, you also expose it to a number of security threats.
- Using fake GPS locations in Android for Pokemon Go can get your account suspended.
Steps to Fake GPS Location in Android for Pokemon Go
If your device is already rooted, follow the steps below to activate fake GPS location in Android for Pokemon GO.
Set the location mode on your device. For that, follow below steps:
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Open Location settings.
- Tap on Mode.
- Select Device Only (Use GPS to determine location) option.
Install Fake Location Spoofer
You need to install this app in order to fake your GPS location in Android for Pokemon GO. Download it from Google Play Store.
Enable Developer Options
Once done with downloading Location Spoofer, next you need to enable the developer options on your Android device. For that, follow below steps:
- From Settings, tap on About phone.
- Scroll down and tap on Build number multiple times till you see a message saying you have enabled Developer mode.
- Go to Settings again and tap on Developer options.
- Toggle it to enable.
- Now scroll down and tap on Select mock location app.
- From the popup screen, select the fake GPS location app you installed.
How to Set up Fake GPS location
- Open the fake GPS location app.
- From the map, go to any location you want and double tap on it. It will drop a pin there.
- Now tap the play button in bottom right corner of the screen.
- Wait few seconds till it determines your fake GPS location in Android.
Alright, now you are done with complete tools to fake GPS location in Android devices on Pokemon Go. Enjoy and start capturing pokemons from other countries without travelling there.