Pokemon Go, developed by Nintendo, is currently the most popular augmented reality game on smartphones. Available for both iOS and Android platforms, Pokemon Go has already been downloaded millions of times in first few weeks of its launch. Due to the popularity of Pokemon Go app, Nintendo stock price went up to $10 billion, highest in its history. Despite the fact of being loved by smartphone game lovers, Pokemon go is not available worldwide, rather in selected regions only.
Worry not if you’re in non-supported region as we just discovered a method that will help Android users to download Pokemon Go Apk for their devices, which can be later installed using a stock or third party file manager. Since you’re installing the game from its apk, the territory restrictions won’t apply, making you able to install Pokemon Go on your Android smartphone or tablet without any issue.
Before we proceed with tutorial, please beware of fake Pokemon Go APKs currently circulating on the web in hundreds as downloading that on your device potentially hack your devices. Keeping its number of downloads and active users, hackers are also trying to cash the game by circulating malicious Pokemon Go Apk around the web. Beware of such fake Pokemon Go APKs as downloading that on your device could potentially help hackers get access to your information stored there.
We take security of our readers very seriously, so rest assure the Pokemon Go apk file we have shared is 100% authentic and verified one, without any malicious content.
How to Download Pokemon Go APK on Android Devices
So ladies and gentlemen, behold and go through the steps we have put together below to download Pokemon Go APK and install it:
- Open Settings app on your smartphone.
- Over there, tap on Security option.
- Scroll down till you see Unknown sources option. Toggle it which will open a popup. Tap OK.
- From your smartphone Download Pokemon Go APK by opening the link from your device’s browser.
- When downloading is finished, go to Downloads folder on your smartphone and look for Pokemon Go apk there you have just downloaded.
- Tap it and a new options window will open up, asking you for app permissions. Allow to start the installation process.
There you have it. Open your app drawer and start playing Pokemon Go. Though the most safe method to download any game or app on Android devices is through the Google Play Store, however, if there are issues like we have geographical restrictions here, one can opt for apk files.