Pokemon Go for PC allows you to play one of the most popular augmented reality mobile game on your Windows PC. By following these simple steps, you can download and play Pokemon Go on Windows 7/8/10 PC without any problem. Pokemon Go is already available on two major mobile platforms including Android and iOS but Pokemon Go for Windows PC is not officially available.
Another great thing about having Pokemon Go on Windows PC or laptop is that you can play it in countries where Pokemon Go hasn’t been officially announced.
Things you need to Play Pokemon Go on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC
Following are few things you need in order to play Pokemon Go on PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your Windows PC. BlueStacks is an Android emulator to works exactly like an Android device.
- Download KingRoot APK.
- Download Lucky Patcher APK.
- Download Fake GPS apk.
- Download Pokemon Go apk on Windows.
How to Play Pokemon Go on Windows PC
After you have downloaded and installed the above mentioned things, follow these steps below to install Pokemon Go on PC.
Install KingRoot app on BlueStacks
- Open BlueStacks. Wait for it to start completely.
- Click on the apk button on the left bar on BlueStacks.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded KingRoot apk. Select it to install.
- Once installed, click on all apps button on right bar of BlueStacks.
- Open KingRoot app. Click on the Try it button.
- After initial analysis, you will see a button named Fix now. Click on it.
- Wait for the process to complete. This whole process will root your BlueStacks emulator.
- Close KingRoot app window.
- Click on the settings icon on top right corner and select Restart Android Plugin.
Install Lucky Patcher and Fake GPS app on BlueStacks
- Follow Step 1 and Step 2 from previous section.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded “Lucky Patcher apk”. Install it.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Click on the Allow button when the app asks for privileges.
- Click on Rebuild & Install tab at the bottom.
- Select sdcard option.
- Scroll down and select “windows” folder.
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded the apks.
- Select the Fake GPS app apk and select “Install as System App” option.
- A prompt will open. Select “Yes”.
- After it is installed, close Lucky Patcher app window and restart BlueStacks by following Step 9 from previous section.
Install Pokemon Go on Windows PC via BlueStacks
- Install the Pokemon Go apk following Step 1 from previous section.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded Pokemon Go apk and select it to install.
- Do not open the app just yet
Play Pokemon Go On Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC
- Open Lucky Patcher again.
- From the search, select filter and choose System apps.
- Select Fake GPS app to open it.
- Open Settings and turn on Expert mode.
- Select a random GPS location of your choice. This will set your current GPS location.
- Press okay and close the app.
- Open Pokemon Go and start playing Pokemon Go on PC.
Having successfully followed all the above steps, you should have Pokemon Go installed on your Windows PC. Time to catch Pikachu and other Pokémon’s without moving here and there.